Prachi Tehlan Biography Wiki
Prachi Tehlan age 30 date of birth October 2, 1987 born in Delhi India.
She is an Indian netball and basketball player, and an actress.
Prachi is former captain of the Indian Netball Team which represented India in the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
Under her captaincy, the Indian team won its first medal in 2011 South Asian Beach Games.
She has been given the title of “Queen of The Court” by The Times of India & “Lass of The Rings” by The Indian Express.
Prachi is the brand ambassador of Netball Development Trust- India for 2011-2017.
She made her acting debut in the TV series Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus in January 2016.
Prachi Tehlan as Susheel In Ikyawann
India Television actress as well as a basketball player. She is currently seen as a lead role of Susheel in Star Plus show Ikyawann. She is paired opposite actor Namish Taneja who is seen in the role of Satya. Ikyawann is a story of a girl who is assumed to be #NoShaadiMaterial.
Real Name: Prachi Tehlan
Nickname: Queen of Court and Lass of The Rings
Profession: Actress and Netball & Basketball Player
Coach/Mentor: V.P Niroola and Bijender Hooda
Date of Birth: 2 October 1989
Age (as in 2016): 27 Years
Birth Place: Delhi, India
Zodiac sign: Libra
Hometown: Delhi, India
School: Sachdeva Public School, Delhi
Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi
College: Jesus & Mary College, University of Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
GGSIPU, New Delhi
Educational Qualifications: MBA in Human Resources & Marketing
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight: 56 Kg
Figure Measurements 34-25-34
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
TV Debut : Diya Aur Baati Hum (2016)
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends: Not Known
Some lesser known facts about Prachi Tehlan
- Prachi started playing basketball when was 12 years old.
- During her college, she got the chance to play in the Indian Netball Team.
- She was the captain of the Indian Netball Team in the Commonwealth Games 2010.
- Miss Tehlan was the brand ambassador of Netball Development Trust of United Kingdom and NAZ foundation of Delhi.
- She supported underprivileged children and young girls to uplift the sports.
- She became popular by playing the role of Arzoo in Star Plus’s popular serial Diya Aur Baati Hum.
- Before acting, she worked in Development Bank of Singapore, Deloitte, Philips, 1800 Sports and Accenture.